Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weekend Plans

Caity is coming tonight to visit for the weekend! I'm so excited, I'm sure we'll have a great time. We're going to hang around Dublin and try to do a lot of the touristy things. I'll have lots of pictures soon, and there are always good stories when Caity is involved lol. Tomorrow there is a St. Brigid's day mass in Trinity that's said in Irish. Hopefully we'll have time to go to that.

We're also going to the Super Bowl party at the O'Connell house on Sunday. Of course the game starts at 11:18pm here, which kind of sucks. Who would have guessed that the year I decide to become a Giants fan they go to the Super Bowl? I've liked the Patriots for a while now, so this is the first year that I'm actually excited for the Super Bowl and not just the halftime show.

I'm off to Centra now to get a couple groceries and a new bus pass. I'll update again soon!

No comments: