Saturday, March 1, 2008

OMG! You Killed Kenny!

Thanks to the influence of my brother, everytime I heard Kilkenny, I thought of South Park.

Today I went on the Junior Year Abroad Quinn School of Business trip to Kilkenny - the Marble City. This sweet old lady, Dorothy, runs trips on the weekends for American business students, and this was the first time I've been able to go on one. It was a 2 hour bus ride to Kilkenny. When we got there we took a tour of Kilkenny Castle, had a delicious lunch at a pub (coffee with Baileys included!), then took a tour of the city. It was a lot of fun and it was all free, which makes it even better. Eight of us from ND went and we all hung out together. I added pictures here. Spring break starts next weekend, so lots of traveling will begin soon!

No comments: