Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm on Spring Break!

I'm now officially on Spring Break! Let the traveling begin! I just came from Marketing class where we did a presentation on Australian wine companies. It somehow seems fitting that the one bit of work I've done here is about a wine company.

I've been busy this week with Irish dance lessons. We're performing on St. Patrick's weekend, so we've had practices for an hour and a half every day this week. Hopefully it will come together. I think everyone will like it - at least the songs we're doing are good. We start off with Lord of the Dance, then Low, Sexyback, Cecilia, and finish with the beginning of Siamsa, a cool Irish song.

Tonight Peggy Weber, the ND lady who does our orientations, is taking us to the Gaiety Theatre to see Blood Brothers. I'm excited for that.

On Saturday morning we leave for our trip to the West. We're going to Coole Park and staying overnight on Aran Islands. We get back late Sunday night, and I'm leaving for London early Monday morning,

No comments: