Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Plans

This weekend I'm going to Scotland. Our flight is at 6:30am and we're leaving campus at 3:18am, so tomorrow should be fun lol. I'm so excited to see Edinburgh!

Marisa and Ying are visiting next week! They'll be here Monday through Friday morning. I'm hoping to take a day trip somewhere in the country on Tuesday since I have no classes until 6. I was thinking maybe Enniskerry, just to see somewhere that's not a city. Wicklow is close and beautiful, so that's what I was thinking. I hope they're up for it!

That next weekend is our first class trip. We're going to Northern Ireland, which should be fun too.

The past week went by so quickly! I can't believe a week ago I was waiting for Caity to get here. With everything going on the next few weeks time is going to fly.

Oh I also booked my Paris trip today!! I'm doing two days at Disneyland and two days in Paris with Angela and her friend in the beginning of April. :-)

Happy 21st Jen!!

No comments: