Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bray Trip and Crazy Schedule

So much for my last post about resting today because I'm sick... today I took a day trip to Bray with Claire, Simone, Erin, and Erin. Bray is a cute little sea town in County Wicklow. We can take the Dublin bus there "free" on our bus passes. We just walked around for the day, did some shopping, and had lunch. I added a few of my pictures, but I'll add the ones Erin took once she puts them up. The highlight of the day was a store that I found there called Nolan's. My goal is to get my picture in front of everything in Ireland that says "Nolan".

I just added a bunch of things to my calendar, and I noticed that I am busy every weekend from now until I come home at the end of May. The only weekend I don't have travel planned is the weekend I get back from Spring Break. Next weekend I'm doing a day trip to Kilkenny, the week after is our West of Ireland trip (to Aran Island), then my London-Dublin-Rome Spring break, then a long weekend in Paris, then traveling with Kevin and Anthony around Ireland (hopefully Cork and Trim), then our Glendalough retreat, then exams, then 10 Year Anniversary Festivities in Dublin, then traveling home probably May 26. I'm getting tired just looking at my calendar, but it's going to be amazing!!

No comments: