Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last blog entry from Dublin

This marks my last blog entry from Dublin. I'm leaving campus tomorrow at 6:30am, and I'll be in New York at 1pm. My experience abroad has been incredible and saying goodbye is definitely bittersweet. While I can't wait to see my family and friends and eat American food, Dublin and Ireland will always hold a special place in my heart, and I am truly sad to say goodbye. I can't believe all of the amazing places I've been able to travel to both in Ireland and throughout Europe. I'm grateful for the amazing friendships formed with Notre Dame and international students. I am also very grateful for Notre Dame's O'Connell House and all of the trips and events that they sponsored. Finally, thank you for reading my blog and caring about my experiences! I hope the entries weren't too lengthy - I wanted to make sure I remember everything from this semester. I'll probably blog again next week about adjusting to America. Until then, slán! Go raibh maith agat!!

No comments: