Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Procrastinating

I'm writing a paper right now, so obviously I need to procrastinate. I can't believe I'm coming home so soon! May 16th 10:30am I'm flying back! This has gone so fast, and yet I'm amazed at everything I was able to do in the months that I was here.

This summer looks like it's going to be amazing. I have a sweet internship in New York City working for KPMG, and I just found out that our week of training is in Anaheim, CA. An all expense paid week in California sounds great to me. I'm also excited about seeing the Swell Season from Once in concert as soon as I get back, and there's a Celtic Fesitval in NY that I want to go to at the end of the summer. Hopefully I'll also be able to visit Marisa in Martha's Vineyard at the end of summer again. And also, I'll be turning 21 a week after I get home (1 month from today!), which I'm sure will be fun, even though the whole "being able to drink" thing won't be as exciting for me.

On another note if you want to know anything about the Celtic Tiger ask me. I'm all about the Irish economy. And NO, it is not sustainable. Back to work...

No comments: